Aug 22, 2011

I can can jam



[Bluegrassy]
The fireweed flowers reached their ay-pex, beware the end-of-summer-scaries...
Scott and T are heading back to schoool, now it's time to split the berries...

Fifteen cuuups we thaawed by the hot stove, wild strawberries-tinily-sized,
picked one-by-one in the sunniest spots, by animalized humans, harmonized...

~Oh they speak... (Oh they speak) With the shruuuuuuuubbery~

Oh I never have canned, 
No I never have canned, 
I'm making grandma proud, 
So now I sing aloud, 
Yes I can can jammed...

I kill potted plants, can't raise a tom-ay-toe...
I don't have a pantry and my garden won't grow...

Don't know shit about PEC-tin or purrr-ezza-vation,
But now the Clearwater Crew has a phat berry raa-shun...

~That will last... (That will last...) The whole weeeeeeeenter~

(Insane banjo solo)
Yes I have canned, 
Yes, Yes I have canned, 
I'm making grandma proud, 
So now I sing aloud, 
Yes, I can-can jammed...

Lennie would say 'we're living off tha fattathaland'...
Eating wild berries picked with my own hand...

I agree with that and the proverb, wise:
He who chops firewoood, warms himself twize.

~Oh I can't wait... (He can't wait...) To spread it some toaaaaaast~

(Satisfying harmonica solo)

And now, ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you about BLUUUUUUE-BERRIES!
Author's note: If anyone with real musical talent feels compelled to write actual banjo and harmonica parts to go with these lyrics, let me know.